If you like adrenaline and recreation plans can not miss Extreme Sports Antioquia. On Sunday July 10 enjoy a day doing Arriaga extreme bungee jumping and abseiling.
If you like rappel, canyoning, bungee jumping, hiking, paragliding, hang gliding, camping, rafting, horseback riding or skydiving, you can not miss Sunday ends with Extreme Sports Antioquia, a company that seeks to awaken the spirit of adventure and extreme of the people who love adrenaline and recreation.
The practice of July 10 has a value of:
- Bungee jumping first jump: $ 50,000 pesos
- Bungee jumping leap second: $ 30,000 pesos
- Bungee jumping third jump: $ 30,000 pesos
- Bungee jumping first jump on the site (not confirmed): $ 70,000 pesos
- Rappel 50 meters (3 drops): $ 30,000 pesos
- Video edited and personalized activity: $ 20,000 pesos
- Transportation Medellin – jump site – Medellín: $ 30,000 pesos
- Transport Camilo C – jump site – camilo C: $ 5,000 pesos
- Secure end: $ 5,000 pesos
- Instruction abseiling technique
- Instruction jump bungee jumping
- Personal Accident Insurance.
- Paramedics to assist in First Aid.
- Personal rescue ropes
- Choose the way the jump, if your ankles and waist belt and chest.
- Loan of equipment for rappelling activity
- Loan of equipment for the activity of bungee jumping.
- Photos of the activity.
If you’ve never done, do not worry, they will teach.
You must make the entry in Bancolombia savings account No. 10162553665 in the name of Oscar Sanin and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information: name, identification number, cell weight, value recorded, activity you want perform, and Eps.
These are the recommendations of Extreme Sports:
- You must confirm your attendance.
- Carry a copy of your social security
- Cap or hat
- Camera or video
These are the contact details:
Phone: 253 68 93
Cell: 314 88 09
366 total views, 2 today